Saturday my mom, the boys and I were out doing a little shopping. I go to put some stuff in the back of my car and notice this.....yes, my car had been "keyed". Fortunately, it didn't take me long to figure out who the culprit was. He denied it at first, but then shame set in and he realized he was busted. I guess he did it last week sometime (I have NO idea when....must have been on daddy's watch. ha!) with some sharp rocks he found on the playground at school. Carter immediately said, "I didn't do it!" I went from being furious to just laughing about it. Yes, I did eventually find humor in it. Funny how something can make you so mad but laugh at the same time. Moral of the story....write someone else's name next time. ha! Just kidding of course. We had a long conversation and did punish him. He knows now not to EVER do that again. I'm just glad it was done to my 8 year old vehicle and not Josh's newer car. We probably wouldn't have laughed too much about that one.
Summertime Sweets
2 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment