Thursday, December 20, 2012

School Christmas Party

We had fun at Collin's school Christmas Party.  We had some yummy snacks, made a snowflake ornament, had a gift exchange and then played a game balancing "snow balls" on a candy cane.  I just love going to his class.  The kids are all so sweet and excited about their party.  The boys all got a hot wheels car to open.  Collin had seen me wrapping them all up the night before and found one that he wanted.  I told him that he wasn't going to get to pick the one he wanted and would just have to be happy with whatever he picked at his party.  Well, out of 11 boy gifts, Collin actually ended up picking the car he had wanted!  I couldn't believe it.  You can see his excitement in the pictures below.  ( I don't know why he insisted on wearing his coat the whole time....)




No comments: