There was a little Christmas Shop at Collin's school this week and Collin wanted to use some of his money to buy gifts for daddy, Carter and I. He came home that afternoon SO excited about what all he got us. They had put them in gift bags at school for him, but he insisted on wrapping them himself, so I gave him a roll of wrapping paper, tape and scissors and let him go at it. He was locked in his room for a good 40 minutes working on it all. He put all the presents underneath the tree in his bedroom and I was completely shocked at how well he wrapped them! He does a better job than even Josh! ha! Poor kid couldn't contain his excitement and insisted on us opening his gifts that night rather than waiting for Christmas. Josh and I got such joy in seeing Collin's joy in giving to others. So precious. He even bought a few gifts for himself. ha! Daddy got an airplane glider (that Collin said he was to share with him), I got a "#1 Mom" pen and two rings (he was SO excited about the rings he got me), Carter got a baseball popper, a rubber dolphin & lobster and a rubix cube and Lexi even got a new dog toy (which she truly loves!).

| My beautiful rings.....excuse the bad nails and dry, cracked hands. :-) |

No comments:
Post a Comment