I had the picture my friend Katie took, printed in a 16 x 20 and hung it above our fireplace. Absolutely love this!
This is the boys' tree this year. They were really big helpers this year and wanted to decorate their tree. This year we made it fun and took different colored pipe cleaners and curled them using pencils and added that as decor. They had a lot of fun helping with that.
Several years ago, Josh's mom had given me a box of his old ornaments, so I was able to use some of those on the boys' tree this year. I just love that I was able to use those and the boys were SO excited to show daddy. :-)
I let the boys each pick out a new ornament for their tree this year. Collin chose a Star Wars clone helmet and Carter chose Buzz Lightyear.
Even Lexi gets her own Christmas dishes! :-)
The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
while visions of sugarplums danced in their heads....


2 comments:
Love your Christmas trees you decorated!!! Loving the pic Katie took of the boys....she's great isn't she!! I'm hoping once my hair grows out we'll get photo's taken sometime next year from her again!! Love the Star Wars Clone mask and wherever did you find it? Cole is now into Star Wars and wants everything Star Wars.
Also, you should link up with us on Show Us Christmas - Your Decorations tomorrow as I love all you did from the trees, mantle, bathroom, etc!!
www.ginnybrumback.blogspot.com
Ginny, I got the Clone mask ornament at Target. Thanks for all the wonderful comments! :-) Love your house too! Those guys from Silks A Bloom always do a fab job!
Post a Comment