Wednesday, December 7, 2011

1st Trip to the Dentist!

I took the boys today for their first trip to the dentist!  They were pretty excited to go, surprisingly, but I had really talked it up the last couple of days, so I guess that's why. :-)  Josh's cousin, Jeri Lynn, is a hygienist at Smile Artists in Rogers, so I took them there to see her.  They couldn't have been more perfect!  I was so proud of the way the acted and how willing they were to let Jeri Lynn and Dr. Neff clean/check their teeth.  Carter even sang Jingle Bells for them. :-)  Jeri Lynn and Dr. Neff were so great with them too and loaded them up with lots of fun stuff for being such good boys and for being members of the "No Cavity Club".  Yep, thats right, no cavities!!  Yay!!

Carter wanted to go first, so he hopped right up in the chair.


Jeri Lynn cleaned his teeth.  Both boys thought the suction thing was hilarious.  They would both just laugh about it.


Dr. Neff then came to check on their teeth.


Jeri Lynn, Carter & Dr. Neff

Next, it was Collin's turn...



Look at my clean teeth!!


Jeri Lynn, Collin & Dr. Neff


No comments: