We had a great time tonight at our small group Christmas party! It was FNO (Friday Night Out), so we all dropped the kiddos off at the church for the evening and then started our mini-progressive dinner at the Paladino's house. We had SO much wonderful food! Pork roast, broccoli rice casserole, roasted veggies, soup, and homemade tamales. Oh my goodness! I can't believe I didn't take any pictures while we were at the Paladino's, but I did remember to take a few pics at the next destination. For dessert, we headed down the street to the Ferguson's house. We had some yummy cheesecakes, muffins, hot cider, etc. Again, a lot of yumminess. We ended the night with a gift card exchange and a white elephant exchange. It was a fun night with lots of laughs. So blessed to share life with these wonderful people!
 |
| Yummy cheesecakes |
 |
| Yummy muffins |
 |
| Leslie & Michael were "blessed" with a picture ornament of Eric. I think Eric was a little hurt that no one wanted to steal that gift from them. :-) |
 |
| Brett & Debbie |
 |
| Brett and Rachel trying out the "6 minute abs" machine.....she ended up with a lovely pitcher. |
 |
| Tania and Marco got a pepper mill......they ended up with the 6 minute abs machine. :-) |
 |
| Our group (Thanks Meghan for taking this pic!) |
 |
| Being silly.... |
No comments:
Post a Comment