Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Gulf Shores-Day 7

Today is our last full day....so sad.  We went to the beach this morning and did some fishing.  We also saw several sting rays.  We then went back to the pool. 
**Warning....lots of pictures to follow...** 



That evening I decided to torture everyone again and try to get some more family pics on the beach.


















Carter

Collin





We did some more fishing after our pictures.




I just love these two....

And I love that sweet face. :-)

We spent this evening hanging out on the beach with a very sweet couple we met while we were there, Randi & Kim.  We had hung out with them at the pool and at the beach all during the week, so it was nice to end our last night there visiting with them.  Such a blessing to meet wonderful people while you are away from home!

No comments: