Collin made his first trip to the ER tonight. Poor guy was out with his friend in our backyard playing golf and Collin got too close and took a golf club to the nose. Complete accident, but scared me to death to witness it and see all the blood that came with it. I couldn't tell if his nose was broken or anything because he had so much blood coming from his nose and mouth. He had a pretty deep laceration on the side of his nose that I could not get to quit bleeding, so I decided to take him to the ER. Thank goodness that the doctor was able to use glue to get it back together instead of stitches. Big thanks to my neighbor Carla, for taking Carter for me so I could tend to my poor Collin. I have a feeling this won't be my last time to the ER with 2 rambunctious boys, but I sure hope and pray it is! So thankful that the Lord watched over Collin because it definitely could have been a lot worse.
Summertime Sweets
2 months ago

1 comment:
Carrie! How adorable and sweet is he? By the way, this is my first actual "blog comment"! Feel privelaged! I know that the trips that I have taken to the ER with my kids were NOT enjoyable! They were miserable! It took me FOREVER to get in. I'm thinking this IS an EMERGENCY!! That's why I'm here! DUH! haha! I'm glad he's okay!
Post a Comment