Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day of School!!!

Today was the boys' first day of Kids Day Out. I am so blessed and grateful for our wonderful church that offers such a wonderful program for kids and moms. I have been so excited for this day! Collin was so excited yesterday he kept asking me, "Mommy, can I go to school now??" I dropped them off at 9 am and picked them up at 1:00. It was a great "break" for me.....if you call going to Walmart, cleaning and doing laundry a break. :-) No, seriously, it was so nice to have a few hours to myself to focus on some things and the boys had a great time. Carter walked right into his class, but after noticing me sneak back over to take some pics of him in action, turned around and came back crying. Collin was so excited he immediately went and sat down in the circle with his classmates and just looked around at them all smiling like, "Yeah, this is MY class." So cute. I just love these 2 little guys so much and look forward to all the wonderful things they will learn in such a positive, Christ-centered program.

Here they are....ready to go!

My little poser

This picture cracks me up. Carter's lunch bag is almost bigger than he is!
He had a nicer shirt on, but before we left he climbed up on the table and poured Collin's cup of milk all over himself, so his cute outfit was ruined.

Carter doing his thing...

Collin enjoying time with his new class.

This was Carter when I came to pick him up. He had a great time, but was sure excited to see me! That made momma happy! :-)

1 comment:

The Greenfield Family said...

They were so cute on the playground. Cutie pies!!!