Sunday, March 7, 2010

Carter Evan-11 months

Our sweet little Carter turned 11 months old today! I can't believe that we will be celebrating his 1st birthday in a month! I'm looking forward to "going bananas" planning his monkey themed party. Carter is so much fun, and I love watching he and Collin play together. I just love little boys! Carter hasn't taken any steps yet, but he is standing on his own a lot now, so I think it will be very soon. He has added a new word to his vocabulary, "Bye, Bye" and will even wave. He is also getting his two top teeth in. The bottoms of them have just barely poked through. He loves pushing things around while he walks and also enjoys opening and closing doors. He has also found that getting in Lexi's kennel is pretty cool too.....until mommy catches him. He also loves to dance now and will begin his little shake whenever he hears music playing. He also likes to mimic sounds that Collin makes. Carter, we love you so much and can't believe how fast time is flying! Looking forward to your first birthday!

He woke up this morning with this wild mohawk hair. He probably will need to have the "1st haircut" before his birthday. :-)

Enjoying his mashed potatoes.

No comments: