Well, we set a new record for our family this weekend....attending 3 birthday parties in one day!....And we survived!! We had such a blast celebrating with family and friends.
We are so blessed to have such special people in our lives!
The first birthday party we attended was for little Will who turned 1! He is just a week and a half older than Carter. His party was a rock star theme and was sooo cute! Dave & Kate did a wonderful job with his party and the cute cakes. Here's Will getting ready to dig into his drum cake. The other big cake was shaped like an electric guitar....so cute!
Happy 1st Birthday Will!
We are so blessed to have such special people in our lives!
The first birthday party we attended was for little Will who turned 1! He is just a week and a half older than Carter. His party was a rock star theme and was sooo cute! Dave & Kate did a wonderful job with his party and the cute cakes. Here's Will getting ready to dig into his drum cake. The other big cake was shaped like an electric guitar....so cute!
Happy 1st Birthday Will!
The 3 of us were all pregnant at the same time. We had a belly picture taken before these 3 were born, and were finally able to get an after shot of these 3 cuties we were blessed with!
Carter & I, Sarah & Faith, Kate & Will

The next party we attended was for Collin's friend Perri who turned 3. Perri's mom, Amy, and I were pregnant at the same time with these two. They are quite the pair now. Perri had a fun party at Collin's favorite place, The Jump Zone!
The last party of the day was for my wonderful sis, Courtney, who turned the big 3-0! Knowing that I now have a sister who is 30 and that I am past that now makes me feel old! ha! We celebrating at Josh & Courtney's house with close friends and family. We had a great time and enjoyed some yummy food!
Happy 30th Birthday Courtney!
Happy 30th Birthday Courtney!
I also decided to get a little crafty and made this banner and tissue paper pom poms for the festivities.

3 comments:
very very cute I love it!
Heather Smith
You are hired to decorate for my next birthday- your poms and cupcakes are SUPER cute!!
Realizing that Courtney is 30 makes me feel old, too! I loved the tissue paper pom-poms....and was not shocked at all to see you got it from Martha!
Post a Comment