
Three years ago, this sweet little guy entered our lives and changed us completely. He showed us how to love in a completely new way, and we have never been the same. Collin, you are such a joy to our lives. You are so smart and are the funniest little guy. We find new things to laugh about with you every day. We are so blessed to have you in our family and look forward to watching you grow. We love you buddy!

We celebrated Collin's birthday on Saturday here at the house. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends that are willing to spend a crazy afternoon with a bunch of kids hopped up on sugar! ha! Collin got a lot of wonderful things and is having a blast with it all. Thank you!
One of his favorite things is Disney's "Cars" right now, so that was the theme of his party. I had so much fun planning it all! Here he is with the "3" t-shirt I made for him (I didn't actually make the shirt, just put the 3 on there) and holding up the number "3".


Here was the big set up. I made this cupcake tower to look like a highway with cars on it.

Here was the kiddos' table that I also made to look like a highway. I also made some chocolate covered oreo lollipops with the "3" on them. I found this really cute checkered flag ribbon to tie them together with, and they turned out really cute. I will definitely make these again for various occasions.

The drink station....a.k.a. The Pit Stop

One of Collin's requests was a pinata. This was a big hit! (no pun intended). :-) The kids just loved seeing candy falling from the sky. They were pretty hyper and super excited about it. Good call Collin. :-)

Audrie and Collin enjoying their pinata candy.

Collin and all his buddies....Hudson, Daniel, Audrie, Mason, Faith, Carter & Perri. Thank you all for making Collin's day so special!

We got Collin a bike for his birthday. We hadn't ever said anything to him about it, but for the past week or so, he kept saying, "Mommy, I'm getting a bike for my birthday.". Sure glad we were planning on that anyways! He woke up this morning and we wheeled it out for him. He was so excited. He spent most of the afternoon outside riding it. He goes so fast I can barely keep up with him! We can't wait for warm weather to stick around for good!

We Love You Collin!
-Daddy, Mommy & Carter
2 comments:
Cutest party ever. I love the cupcake tower! I have never seen that. Great idea!
Way creative!! I wouldn't expect anything less from Mrs Martha Stewart.
Post a Comment