I saw this idea on Pinterest where you interview your child with these 20 questions every year on their birthday. I decided to start doing that this year, so I interviewed Collin yesterday, and he really thought he was special. I can't wait to see how his answer change each year!
1. What is your favorite color? Blue
2. What is your favorite toy? Star Wars
3. What is your favorite fruit? Apples
4. What is your favorite tv show? Goosebumps (not sure why he said this...he's only stumbled on this show once)
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Chips
6. What is your favorite outfit? My clone costume
7. What is your favorite game? The Wii
8. What is your favorite snack? bananas
9. What is your favorite animal? zebra
10. What is your favorite song? Party Rockers (aka Party Rock Anthem...its on the Kia commercial)
11. What is your favorite book? Star Wars
12. Who is your best friend? Luke
13. What is your favorite cereal? Applejacks
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride my bike
15. What is your favorite drink? Milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed at night? Horsey (Horse blankie he's had since his 1st birthday from Mimi and Papa)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pizza
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pizza
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Policeman

No comments:
Post a Comment