I just had to share this story about Collin because it blessed me so much and I know it will you too. :-)
Collin saw a video the other day of my friend Nancee's little boy Carter riding his bike without training wheels. Ever since then, he has been inspired to learn how to do it. He's actually really close, but with the cold/rainy weather, we haven't got to practice much. The other day he was so frustrated because he couldn't go outside to practice. I could hear him talking really quietly in the dining room and when I went in there to see what he was doing, I found him crouched in the corner of the dining room. He was just sitting there praying to God. I heard him say, "God, please dry up all the rain on the sidewalks so I can go learn how to ride my bike without training wheels. Thank you for your blessings God. I love you."
My heart was bursting with joy. I walked quickly to the bathroom and started crying....happy tears. So glad that my little guy knows to take his cares....all of them....to the Lord. :-)
Also, his teacher at school told me on Thursday that she just loves listening to Collin pray. She said, "He just puts so much thought into it." She said he was thanking God for having super powers like a super hero. So cute.
I love you Collin, and I know the Lord loves to hear your sweet voice speak to him!

No comments:
Post a Comment