October 8th was our annual Fultz Family reunion. Daddy missed it this year because he was on his annual hunt trip with the guys. We had a great time seeing everyone, as always. Wish I would have been able to visit more, but it's hard with 2 kids to keep track of. I feel bad that I didn't get hardly any pictures and most of the ones I did get, were blurry.
| My sweet nephew Hayes made his first appearance at the reunion. He chilled out most of the day. :-) |
| My great-aunt Georgia showing Carter her oxygen tank. |
| My awesome cousin Kim with Collin.....seriously...love that girl! :-) |
| Always LOTS of yummy food. |
Later that evening, me, the boys, Courtney, my cousin Kim, Aunt Linda, Uncle Bob, Aunt Brenda and my dad, drove down to Ponca to see if we could see any of the elk. We did this last year too and it's so much fun. We may make this an annual trip! We saw several elk, not as many as last year, but I think we did see more wildlife than daddy saw at hunt camp all week! ha!
Collin is very good at his "elk call", so we let him indulge us with that.
Carter just wanted to get his toy gun out and pretend to shoot them all....which he did, of course. :-)

2 comments:
"Kid I tell you...." I love you, too, and think you are dad-gum awesome yourself! :)
Awe--you have to love our "cousinly" love (not sure if that is a word...oh well :-)
Post a Comment