Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy 9th Anniversary!

Today, Josh and I celebrate our 9 year anniversary!  I can hardly believe it's been 9 years!  In some aspects it seems not that long ago, but in other aspects it seems like an eternity! (in a good way...ha!)  We have had such a great and happy life together, and now we get to share it with two sweet little boys.  Right after we got married, we moved to Kansas City the week after we got back from our honeymoon.  I can't believe it's been 9 years since we moved there.  We were there for 3 1/2 years and it still seems like we just moved back here even though we have been back in Arkansas now for 5 1/2 years.  My how time flies.....especially after you have kids!  We have traveled a lot of places together and have had a great life together.  I so look forward to our future and what that might consist of.  So thankful that God blessed me with such an amazing husband, daddy to my boys, and best friend! 
I love you Josh!

Can you believe how young (and skinny) we look in this picture?!  I told my sister this morning that my goal for our 10 year anniversary is to get back down to my wedding day size. 

Also, sorry for the "picture of a picture"....I don't have a working scanner, so this will have to do. :-)

2 comments:

Cole Family said...

Happy Anniversry friend! My how time flies! Especially when you are having fun with the one you love! Dan and I will be celebrating ten years this fall!

The Greenfield Family said...

Beautiful!!!! Such a great picture and such a great couple!