HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!!
Our sweet little Carter is 2 today! I really can't believe that he is already 2! Collin was just his age when I was getting ready to give birth to him, so that really makes it hard to believe how fast time flies. He has had a great day so far, but the 4 of us are celebrating more tonight when daddy gets home. I am making one of his favorites, spaghetti, and then we are headed off for an evening of fun and craziness at Chuck E. Cheese! Saturday we will be celebrating with our family and friends here at the house, so I will have more pictures after that.
I still remember his birth day so vividly. He came really fast and we were all shocked about all the hair he had. Daddy loved giving him a mohawk from the start. You have been such a joy to our family and a great little brother for Collin. I pray that you grow into a great man of God and always live for and love Jesus with your whole heart. We love you so much and can't wait to see the great things you are going to do!
Love,
Mommy, Daddy & Collin

3 comments:
That expression looks EXACTLY like big brother! Happy Birthday, Carter!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU LITTLE CUTIE WUTIE!!! WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND HAVE FUN CELEBRATING- TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!!!:)
Love this photo! Can't wait to see pictures of his party!
Post a Comment