I am a reality tv junkie, and I love to watch Survivor! The past 2 seasons have been my favorite because of the man pictured on the right, Russell Hantz. I had the opportunity to meet Russell who was on Survivor Samoa and Survivor Heroes vs. Villians as well as Natalie who won Survivor Samoa. I was so excited! Josh just laughed at me, but was a great sport and tagged along with me and the boys to go meet them today. The best part was that there was no one else there, so we got to talk to them for like 10 minutes. It was pretty awesome. I wanted to tell Russell that he was my favorite Survivor, but really couldn't talk about all that since Natalie was sitting right there and I didn't want to hurt her feelings. :-) Natalie was a super nice girl and very talkative. Russell was nice as well.....despite his reputation. He was pretty quiet at first, but broke out of his shell and started talking to us more. He said he lost 65 lbs while out on Survivor and between the 2 shows he starred on he only got a 10 day break in between to go home. I can't imagine being on there for almost 80 days straight, but sounds like a great weight loss plan! ha! Russell told me that he is definitely going to play again in the future. I guess he just doesn't want to give up trying to win, plus he said that they want to get good ratings, so having him on there with all his crazy antics makes them want him back. I'll look forward to that! For those of you who watched this past season, he even had a copy of the note that JT sent to him along with the immunity idol. It was so funny to see that, and we talked about that crazy move as well. So much fun!
Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago

1 comment:
What great fun! That's crazy that nobody was there. We LOVE it, as well. That's funny that he has the note from JT.
Post a Comment