Wednesday night after church, Josh went out with the guys to go bowling. I went home with the boys and promised to keep them up until 9:30 so Josh could see them before they went to bed. Well, at about 10:00, both boys were still completely wired, wouldn't go to bed and Josh wasn't home yet. I was desperate to get them to wear down for the night. I decided to try something new and it worked great! A lot of you may think I'm crazy, but it was pretty fun. I turned the tv to the Hip Hop music channel and we started dancing out little hearts out. Josh walked in around 10:20 and couldn't believe what he was seeing......he just started laughing but joined in with us. Not sure how late our little party lasted, but we had a great time! Enjoy!
Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment