Carter turned 9 months old yesterday. Can't believe I'm already starting to plan his 1st Birthday party! One word to describe Carter.....sweet! His has such the sweetest demeanor. Everyone always refers to him as our "sweet little Carter" because he is just that! He is walking around things and even walks around while pushing some of his stand up toys around. Collin took his first step at 10 1/2 months, so we may have another mobile one pretty soon. Carter is such a cuddler too! I just love that about him. He wants to just hold on to you and nestle his little head on you. I also love kissing all over those chubby little cheeks! I do it as much as I can because one day he won't care too much for me doing that. I love those moments. Looking forward to many more great moments with you Carter. Happy 9 months!!
Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago

1 comment:
Love this photos!
I left an award for you on my blog. :)
Post a Comment