Friday, January 8, 2010

Cabin Fever

Ok, so I was as pumped as a little kid to get all this snow, but I have to admit that I'm over it now....in fact, I think I'm over the whole idea of winter right now. Seems like we have been cooped up in this house forever! Now that I'm a stay-at-home mom, I am definitely feeling the effects of cabin fever. Looking forward to spring already so we can get outside in the sunshine and play!
Anyways, to curb our boredom, here's a few of the things we like to do on snow days......

Of course, play in the snow with mommy and daddy. Collin loves throwing snowballs and making snow angels. It was a little too cold for Carter, so he just had to watch from the window.....next year Carter.



Collin decided to have a "dance party" with all his animals one day, so they each got their own tile in the kitchen to dance on while we blasted "The Wheels on the Bus". Pretty fun even though Collin didn't like me dancing with him.

Giving piano lessons to Lexi on the new keyboard Pa-Pa and Me-Ma got him for Christmas.

And of course, building forts with daddy in the living room!

No comments: