Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day 2012

We spent Father's Day weekend over in Green Forest.  We went over on Friday to finally see our boys for the first time in 12 days!  I was soooo excited.  Their faces were priceless when I got there.  We had a great trip, but so glad to be back and able to cuddle with them.  Saturday, we had 2 weddings.  Collin was the ring bearer in my cousin Mallory's wedding to Kent and was absolutely adorable! (of course!). :-)  I was then able to make it to the reception of my other cousin Morgan's wedding to Sam.  Both were beautiful weddings/receptions.  I will share pictures from that in another post.  
Today, we went to church with my parents and then we all met up with Josh's parents for lunch at a local mexican restaurant.  We then went back to Josh's parents for a couple of hours before heading home.  So glad that we were able to spend Father's Day with all the dads in our life!  

"Sons are indeed a heritage from the Lord, children, a reward."
Psalm 127:3

So thankful for my wonderful husband and the wonderful father he is to our two precious boys.  We love him so much and are so blessed to have him!  We love you!

The 3 Boys Who Stole My Heart....

So blessed to be able to spend the day with my dad too.  My dad means so much to me and I'm so lucky to have such a supportive, loving dad.....even though he's a democrat. ha!  Inside joke.  We always get into it about politics and today was no different, but I love him anyways. ha!
The Man Who Loved Me First. :-)

Josh & His Dad

The best attempt at a picture of all the guys.  The two little ones wouldn't quit pouting.





Josh being the "supportive dad" and pouting with Collin. :-)

Papa put up a new tire swing for the boys. :-)

*BTW....We had an amazing trip to Italy and I can't wait to share all those pictures with you!  Hopefully I can get to that this week.  Stay tuned!*

1 comment:

Kelsy Vannaman said...

I'm catching up on your blog and loving the fathers day pictures. Its amazing how much josh looks like his dad. well, i cannot wait to see your vacation pictures. happy anniversary!