Thursday, May 17, 2012

Collin's Preschool Graduation

Collin graduated from Preschool today!  They had such a cute, sweet little program for them.  So thankful for all the teachers and staff at Cross Church KDO and for the love they show the kiddos!  I had no idea what to expect when I got there.  They were all in little caps and gowns and yes, I cried.  I have no idea how I am going to handle the first day of kindergarten now. :-)  Collin has had such a fantastic year and loves his teachers (Mrs. Julie and Mrs. Lori) and all the kids in his class.  The kids walked up to get their diplomas and then  they gave out individual awards.  The awards all corresponded with a type of candy.  Collin got the "Jolly Rancher Award" for always laughing the most and making everyone else laugh too.  I guess we may have a class clown on our hands. :-)  They then played a slideshow of pictures of the kids and when Collin's pictures came up, he went over, got a rose and came and handed it to me.  Yes, I cried again.  Oh how I love that little guy!  So glad that Courtney and Hayes came for Collin's big day too.  We sure missed daddy though.  He's in Washington DC.  
Love you Collin and we are so excited for your next big adventure into Kindergarten!  You will do awesome!

Collin Jackson Siebert
Future Graduating Class of 2025



Getting his diploma

Getting his "Jolly Rancher Award". :-)


When did he get so big?!?!

Proud mommy

Aunt Courtney and Hayes (sporting his "tie") :-)


Collin and Mrs. Julie


No comments: