Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Girl's Day Out!

This past weekend, mom, Courtney & I had a fun girl's weekend!  Josh Landreth treated all 3 of us girls to pedicures as part of Courtney's birthday present.  Thanks Josh!  We started our day off at Kennedy Coffee and then went around shopping the rest of the day.  At one point we even decided to play a game of picking out good/bad outfits for each other and try them on.  We got a good laugh out of that.  Mom treated us to lunch at PF Changs and then we went and got our pedicures around 4:00.  It was a nice way to end our day with a little relaxation.  After that, we went to the square in Bentonville for dinner at The Pressroom.  I had been wanting to try it out for a while and it was really yummy.  So blessed that I have my mom and sister to spend fun days with!  Love you girls!
Our pretty toes! :-)


No comments: