Saturday, July 30, 2011

Funny Friday! (ok, so i'm a day late....just go with it...)

So, I had a very busy day yesterday getting ready to host bunco at my house.  Sorry I didn't get this out sooner, but I'm sure you understand. :-) 
Sorry for the quality of these pics...they were taken with my phone.

Carter has gotten into a habit of going and grabbing my powdered sugar shaker out of the fridge in the morning and pretending its a coffee cup.  He says, "I drink pa-pa's coppee (coffee)."

I never know what I'm going to walk in to find....Collin made a "tree stand" the other day and was looking to shoot a big buck.  The funny part about this picture is really, what in the world happened to Carter in the background??  Maybe he was the deer Collin shot? (Don't worry, I made Collin put the chairs down and warned him of the danger of this....I had to get a picture first though. ha!)

The boys are SO ready to head to the beach next month.  Collin's been practicing up on his surfing.
***
Carter's new funny thing is to tell "knock-knock" jokes.  They pretty much go like this...Carter-"knock-knock"...Me-"who's there?"....Carter-"Chicken Doo! ha..ha..ha.".  Sometimes his answer is Doggie Doo, but they always have something to do with "doo".  Boys....

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm surprised that Collin wasn't looking for "slick heads" in his tree stand, too! Haha