Oh my....How fast the last 4 years have gone! I still remember so vividly everything about the day Collin was born. We were so excited to finally meet him and couldn't believe that we had finally become parents. He has been such a joy to be around. There are so many things about him that remind me so much of Josh and I. He is very particular about the way things need to be done or organized like his dad, but has my crazy and funny sense of humor that always makes us laugh. He is such a smart little guy that sometimes I wonder where in the world he comes up with some of the things he says! I love it that so many people get such a kick out of all his funny sayings just like we do. He is truly one of a kind. We love you so much Collin!
We celebrated his birthday with friends and family on Saturday at Jump Zone. All the kids had such a wonderful time and it was so much fun to watch everyone. I think the adults had just as much fun as the kids! We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends that came to help Collin celebrate. Thank you so much to all who came!
This is the adorable invite that my friend Katie at The Peekaboo Image created for me!

The birthday boy in action....
Walter, Eileen & Scout
Faith & Sarah
Aubrie, Lily & Brett
Pa-Pa Howard even went down some slides!
Carter lovin' it!
Jamie & Audrie
Mimi Kate and Carter
All the adorable kiddos with the birthday boy
Our sweet Collin
He had his own special birthday throne to sit at while he opened all his wonderful gifts
After Jump Zone, the family came back to the house for a little birthday dinner with Collin.
He got to open up some more presents. As you will see, this kid is really into Star Wars right now, so he got a lot of that stuff.
On his actual birthday, Feb 28th, we let Collin open up all his gifts from us and Carter. He was pretty excited about getting his own golf bag and clubs. He's totally ready to go golfing with daddy now!
He also got a Star Wars fishing pole.
The theme for Collin's party this year was "golf". Here are all the decor and goodies from the party. I decided to make all the cupcakes myself this year. Now I remember why I always pay someone else to do it. :-) I made the flags with my silhouette cutter and then put grass on the cupcakes and found white Sixlets candy in the bridal aisle at Hobby Lobby to use for the golf balls.
The centerpieces for the tables. I took some galvanized buckets and planted rye grass seed in them to recreate a "golf course" and had balloons tied to the handle. They turned out pretty cute I think. Collin enjoyed watching his "golf course" grow all week.
Here are the goody bags I made for all the kiddos with my silhouette cutter.
When we went to the house for the celebration dinner, we had cupcakes and I also made "golf ball" cake balls and put them in another galvanized bucket to look like a bucket of balls. They were very yummy, but very difficult. Don't know if I will try those again.
I also made these sandwiches and wrapped them with coordinating green/white checked paper and secured them with wooden golf tees.
The banner I made

3 comments:
We had the BEST time!!! Thank you so much for inviting us. You are so creative! Everything was just awesome. So glad to be be friends with you and your special family!
Its too bad we missed the party, but it looks like ya'll had such a great time! I love all your decorating ideas. How did I not know you were so creative? It looked great! Happy 4th Birthday Big Man!
Carrie: All your decorating ideas are so cute, and Oh, so much thought and work that you put into it. It amazes me how much that you and Heather are alike.
Post a Comment