Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Some of my Silhouette creations.....

Here are some of my lastest projects I have made with my new Silhouette cutter that I got for my birthday. I feel like a kid with a new toy! It is so much fun to use and to see the finished product. I hope you enjoy and let me know if you would like for me to create anything for you! I heard that Silhouette just came out with an enhancer to allow you to cut fabric too! I am sooo excited about the possibilities with that now! I just need to learn how to sew! :-)
You can email me at cecolli28@yahoo.com

Here is a banner I made for a ladybug birthday party...


I made these cupcake toppers and banner for my nephew's barnyard birthday party


3 comments:

Kristy said...

Ok, You sold me on the Silhouette!! I spent a fortune on Kynsley's banners for her birthday off of etsy. I love what you created. An etsy shop in your future?? :)

Rachel said...

I.WANT.ONE.NOW!!!!! Can we do a playdate/Silhouette show-n-tell someday soon! Love it!

The Greenfield Family said...

Love the new posts! You are so creative. You totally could make money on the side!!! I would be a customer!