Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kids Day Out Christmas Party

I went to the boys' Christmas parties at their Kids Day Out school. We had such a good time. I helped with both parties by making cupcakes. I just love to see both the boys in their element with all their little friends. It just warms my heart.
This sweet face was excited to see me. :-)
Collin's class did a book exchange and boy were they excited to get into those presents!
Collin enjoyed his book very much. We read it several times in preparation for our Christmas celebrations.

Collin also got to make a snowflake ornament which he proudly displayed on the tree in his bedroom.

Carter's class did a snowman project (thanks to aunt Courtney). He kept wanting to eat the little red puffs and try to stick them up his nose.

Cupcakes probably weren't my best idea for his class, but boy did they love them. I was to excited to make some cute cupcakes and didn't think about the mess a group of 1 year olds would make with them. I apologize to all the parents in his class....
Me and my sweet Carter

No comments: