This morning, I met up with my friends Amy and
Rachel along with all our kiddos at School Squared on the Bentonville square for Storytime with Mrs. Claus. It was so cute even though my kids were running around like I had fed them candy canes for breakfast! Oh well, that's how my days go sometimes.
The kiddos playing before the Mrs. arrived.

Collin and Aubrie
(I think this is the only picture I got of one of my kids sitting still listening to the story)

Mrs. Claus looked so good! She was all decked out for Christmas and was so sweet! She read "Twas The Night Before Christmas"


Collin was trying to kiss up to Mrs. Claus I think.....

While Carter just went in for a sweet little kiss hoping Mrs. Claus will put in a good word for him...
1 comment:
Kissing Mrs.Claus is sooo cute! LOve all your Christmas decorations. Super cute!
Post a Comment