Poor Carter doesn't get blogged about enough. I keep forgetting to blog each month about his latest accomplishments and by the time I remember, we are already around to the next month! Time flies with two kids, that's for sure!
Carter is so sweet and seems a little bit meeker than Collin was. His smile and laugh are infectious! He loves his bro-bro Collin (that's what Collin wants to be called) and our dog Lexi. They can always make him smile. Collin loves to tickle Carter's belly with his mouth and Lexi loves to sneak in kisses when mommy's not looking. Carter is all over the place now. He's been crawling for a couple of months now and pulling himself up and walking around objects while holding on. I caught him the other day, and he had climbed up and was standing on top of the fireplace banging on the glass! Talk about almost having a heart attack when I walked in and saw that! He says "Da-da" and "Momma" now. He got his first tooth the day after he turned 8 months and now has a 2nd! He loves his bathtime with bro-bro and loves to eat his puffs for snack. I just love watching my two boys interact with each other now. They are so sweet to each other (most of the time)! ha! Looking forward to seeing what Carter does next!
Love you little man!
Ok....seriously....doesn't this shirt say it all??? :-)
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.....

1 comment:
Oh, he is just to sweet! Love his little shirt. Too cute.
Post a Comment