Wednesday, October 14, 2009

6 Months Old!

Well, our little man Carter is 6 months old! At his 6 month checkup he already weighs 19 1/2 lbs and is 26 1/2 inches long! I love my chubby guy!! I can't believe we are already half way to his 1st birthday! I still remember Collin's first birthday so clearly, so it's really hard to believe that I already have another baby approaching that milestone.
Carter is such a happy little guy. He is really babbling a lot now. We think he's really close to saying "Da-da". We've heard him say something a couple of times that sounded like that. Collin said his first word at 6 1/2 months, so we're betting that it will happen very soon! He is sitting up really well now and is SOOO close to crawling. He gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth. He finds it much more helpful to inchworm his way across the floor on his belly. I think Carter may be my "picky" eater (like his dad). He doesn't really care for any green veggies right now. I have to sneak in some fruit with it when I try to feed it to him. We are having a blast with him, and it is so fun to watch him and Collin interract together now. Collin loves to make him laugh, and Carter thinks he's just the greatest big brother.
We love you Carter Evan!

Love those chubby rolls!!

Collin was making him laugh in this one.

Sitting up!

Almost crawling....

Our happy little guy

No comments: