Collin loves to fingerpaint. We've been learning about the letter "A" this week, so I decided to let him paint the letter "A" today. He was pretty excited. I'm hoping he has his dad's artistic ability because I have slim to none. 
Yeah, I know....you all are thinking, "This girl is crazy!", but it works really well outside with the garden hose to hose him down after he's done.

The Masterpiece
This was him today acting like he was a tiger.
Collin is very meticulous with his toys. I had to take a picture of this scene I found in his room today. It cracked me up that he had the big cows eating the big hay bales and the little calves eating the smaller bale. He loves to play with his farm animals. A sweet little lady, Bonnie, in our hometown made the yellow hay for him. Aren't they cute?
Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago

1 comment:
cheapest viagra in uk buy viagra australian viagra faq buy viagra without prescription which is better cialis or viagra buy viagra without prescription buy viagra in canada does viagra really work cheap viagra canada buy sublingual viagra online buy generic viagra viagra 6 free samples viagra discount viagra stories
Post a Comment